Friday, November 13, 2009

I need help coming up with a cute name for these clips...Get a free clip if I use your name!

These are some of my new favorite hair clips. I think that I am going thru a creative dryspell. I have the clips designed but I can't figure out what to name them. Apple of my eye just doesn't seem to cut it. So I am asking for help. I would love to sell a bunch of these on Etsy and need a catchy cute name to help me. I will send you your own custom made apple clip if I chose your name! Thank you so much for your help in advance! Get your friends and family to help! Big Hugs to all!
http://www.theposhevent.etsy.com

4 comments:

  1. they are super cute!!!!!
    good luck for the name!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are ADORABLE clips.
    how about....
    an apple a day, sweet and crisp apple clips

    ReplyDelete
  3. too bad snapple is trademarked :oP cause the hairpin pieces kinda *snap*

    how about... teacher's favorite, top of the class, washington's favorite, granny's choice.

    uhm i dunno!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are very sweet. cutie fruties????

    ReplyDelete