Thursday, January 28, 2010

Hearts for Haiti

Etsy for Haiti has started an artist collaboration store on Etsy to raise money for Haiti relief and Doctors without borders. I am so happy to be part of it! I decided to try out some of my newly acquired drawing skills and my digital writing tablet. I have designed printable note cards with a reaching helping hand and the words "hope, peace, love". I am hoping that people will purchase these cards from HeartsforHaiti and send them all over the place to motivate people to help in one way or another, be it by donating money, positive thoughts, or just being nicer to one another. I had originally put these together to put in my shop to collect money for Haiti, but as I read all of the guidelines for setting up charity collections, I decided that it would just be better to go this route. (I am not the best with figuring out extra tax forms and all of the extra red tape) Please check out this Etsy store! The theme of the store are hearts, so you can do your gift shopping for Valentine's day and help the cause at the same time! http://www.etsy.com/shop/HeartsforHaitiD

No comments:

Post a Comment