Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I don't know what I made for dinner, but it was darn good!!

Tonight I made dinner with no plan in mind. I have a ton of vegetables from the garden and farmers market, so I decided to just "go with the wind" on this one. This is what I did...

1 med candy onion chopped
1 large green pepper chopped
3 small zucchini chopped
2 small finger eggplant chopped
2 med carrots sliced
1 green chili pepper minced
1 large garlic clove minced
4 roma tomatos diced
1/2 cup corn fresh off the cob
1 lb chicken kind of chopped up
2 tablespoons olive oil
3 tbs ground ginger (freshly grated I think would be better)
1/4 cup garlic sesame sauce
3 tbs soy sauce
1/4 cup splenda/sugar (either or)

I put all of the veggies in a large pan with the olive oil and sauteed until onions were glossy. I then added the chicken with ground ginger. After the chicken was cooked I added the sauce and soy sauce. Then I added the splenda.

I made a side of white rice since I was out of brown rice.

It was really delicious! Sweet and Spicy. I have no idea what to call it, but it was great!
Feel free to leave a comment and name it or if it sounds like something that is already out there I would love to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment